Thursday, May 19, 2005

Gettin' Sithy...

OK, I have a confession to make... last night I went to a store called "Hot Topic" and bought a Revenge of the Sith t-shirt to wear to the movie tomorrow. Who would have thought a thirty-something adult with two small children would (1) ever be caught dead in a store like that and (2) actually purchase some piece of Star Wars garment with the intention of actually wearing it.

But I did it... and I will wear it proudly tomorrow as me and the girls in the office make our trek to the theater for the final SW. I'm counting the hours... let's hope it is worth all the built up anticipation over the last 28 years.

Please don't send any reviews or thoughts... I want to take it in and know I will love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raini Maddera said...

LOL...i've shopped there and i'm 35...welcome to geekdom!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home